You should complete four tasks in a language which:
- must return no results* when searched for on this (codegolf.se) website, for example ToffeeScript;
- must have a page listed at Esolang, Rosetta Code or Wikipedia;
- be a distinct language, rather than a distinct version (e.g. python 2.1 would be valid iff python satisfied the first two criteria).
*The exception being this hit for ToffeeScript.
The four tasks you should complete are:
1) Write a tweetable (<140 characters) description/promotion of your chosen language.
2) Print "Hello World! This is written in
<programming language name>."
3) Print all the odd numbers in a user specified range. (e.g. a stdin of
20 25 should return
21 23 25).
4) Write a program which you feel best demonstrates an interesting feature of your chosen language.
- This is a popularity contest
- Bonus of 10 points if listed in two of the above directories, 25 if in all three.
- Score is the summation of votes received at midnight UTC on July 1 2015, plus the bonuses.
- Task 1) can be a tweetable program but plain text is also acceptable.
- Many languages do not have an existing interpreter; solutions to these are fine, but will be taken in good faith.
- The second criterion for language choice forbids pages whose creation dates after this post. If, for a given language, X, a solution to a problem exists on Rosetta Code but it does not have a distinct page of its own somewhere, it is still acceptable.