This question already has an answer here:
- Build a polyglot for Hello World 7 answers
Jim the student who attempts to use Stack Overflow to do his homework has asked how to get his program to say "Hello World" in under 100 lines of code, you decide mere mortal trolling is not enough...
You need to provide Jim with a program less than 100 lines long that outputs a satisfactory answer in another language. Bonus points for additional languages.
1. Max 100 lines of code
2. 10 points for successfully outputting the answer in another language
3. +1 point for every additional language answer is provided for
4. Honorable mentions will be given to the most creative, most evil, and most unorthodox answers
5. Challenge ends 23:59pm GMT 3/14/2014 (results provided a few hours post challenge)
The winner is Michael who converted between six languages first
I also will give an honorable mention for cleverness to McMillin for using one command that works in several languages
I also give an honorable mention to Comintern... I don't actually know if brownies is a language, but I think we can agree it was unorthodox.
I don't think any of the answers qualifies as evil, but for the sake of it everyone who used brainfuckery will be considered recipients.