Make the shortest proxy server.
- Input: a port number (32-bit integer) (,) or (space) a url (see test cases)
- Output: html source of the url
- Input: port to listen to (32-bit integer)
- Output: REC when input is received from the client, OK when finished sending the html source to the client.
- You may make either a complete program or functions in an interpreted language.
- Input is taken through stdin or given as a arguments.
- Your code has to work for the given test cases only (more is optional, less is invalid).
- The client output has to be the same as with what you get when you "view source" from a browser.
- The server may exit after each handled request (i.e does not have to be persistent/daemon)
- (edit) Any other input/output than what specified, is forbidden.
Test cases (client inputs)
- N1 https://stackoverflow.com/
- N2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server
- N3 http://stackexchange.com/search?q=code+golf
where Ni are random integers between 1 and 2048.