Take a number and output it with 4 digits or less using letters and numbers. For example;
270,030 would turn into
- You may choose to accept input numbers that include commas delimiting every three decimal places (such as
- Round to nearest, half-up.
- Numbers will only go up to
- The mantissa part of the answer should be at least 1.
- All letters must be uppercase and as specified above.
- Outputs must be 4 or less digits. (including letters such as
- Outputs must be as mathematically precise as possible. Example:
- If there are multiple outputs with the same mathematical precision, return either one. Example:
1,234,567 -> 1.23M 999,500 -> 1M 999,499 -> 999K 102 -> 102 1000 -> 1K 1001 -> 1001 100,000 -> 100K 12,345,678,912 -> 12.3B 1,452,815,612 -> 1.45B