Now that other users have helped Trump build the wall, its time for you to climb it.
This is an ascii art challenge where you need to output a climbing wall with randomly placed holds.
A climbing wall is made up of panels each of which has between 3 and 10 holds and is 5 panels high. Each panel is 4 characters high and 10 characters across
| to represent the side of the wall (the arête) and a
- to represent the edges of panels. The corners of the panels are shown by
+ and the holds are shown as
Finally, the wall must have
America! at the top and
Mexico at the bottom.
Your program should take no input unless input is required to run and should output something that looks similar to the below
This is an example output:
America! +----------+ | o | | o o | | o o | | o o | +----------+ | o | | o o | | o o | | o o | +----------+ | o | | o o | | o o | | o o | +----------+ | o | | o o | | o o | | o o | +----------+ | o | | o o | | o o | | o o | +----------+ Mexico
This may be confusingly set out so it's structured more clearly below
Zilcho. You should take no absolutely input.
An ascii-art climbing wall made up of 5 panels, each one 6 lines by 12 columns with
America! centered at the top and
Mexico centered at the bottom. Each panel has an identical pattern that is randomly generated by the program. The panel pattern consists of a randomly distributed random number of holds, between 3 and 10.
- No input allowed
- I would say "no builtins" but if your language has a builtin for this, I will automatically accept it as the winner.
- This is code-golf so shortest code (in bytes) wins.
- The output without holds must be exactly the same as above, again without holds.
- Random is the random defined here