Because there are not enough simple code-golf challenges:
Create an optionally unnamed program or function that, given (by any means) an integer 1 ≤ N ≤ 10000, outputs your language's True value with a pseudo-random probability of 1/N, False otherwise.
Please note that the requirement for naming has been removed. Feel free to edit answers and scores accordingly.
Some languages use 1 (or -1) and 0 for True and False, that is fine too.
Example input tests:
4 -> True 4 -> False 4 -> False 4 -> False 4 -> False 4 -> True 4 -> False 4 -> False
I.e. given 4; it returns True with a 25% chance and False with a 75% chance.