You love lunch. However, you are on a diet and want to make sure you don't accidentally eat lunch twice in one day. So you need to make a program to help you make sure.
However, one complication is that you eat lunch on a very weird schedule. The time you eat lunch at is MONTH:DAY PM (you can use UTC or localized time zone). That's right, if the day is July 14, you eat lunch at 7:14 PM.
For your program, you need to use the current date and time (don't take input), and output a consistent truthy value if you have already eaten lunch for the day (or it is lunch time now), or a consistent falsy value if you haven't.
Examples: (Time you run program => output)
- May 4th 11:35 AM => false (you will eat lunch at 5:04 PM)
- June 3rd 5:45 PM => false (you will eat lunch at 6:03 PM)
- July 28th 8:30 PM => true (you ate lunch at 7:28 PM)
- December 15th 3:25 PM => true (you ate lunch at 12:15 PM)
- February 29th 2:29 PM => true (it is exactly lunch time)
- October 12th 12:00 AM => false (day just started)