2 added 286 characters in body
source | link

???MashedPotatoes, 641 bytes, safe

synchronized(std::ignore){std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;goto nullptr;WHILE 0.0f>`uniq-c`
s/++i//g
WEND goto __dict__;(format t"goto void(0);WHILE <> <(int)std::ignore
use strict qw/Object/;
WEND goto nullptr;goto __dict__;proc $ARGV{STDERR} {OUTPUT=*read-eval*}")}

Prints 1 to 100 as numbers, separated by newlines. Probably notProbably not too difficult but whatever.

I was worried it would be too difficulteasy since I used a language of my own design, but whateverI couldn't resist the opportunity to actually use this language for one of the few things it can actually do without being too awful.

???, 641 bytes

synchronized(std::ignore){std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;goto nullptr;WHILE 0.0f>`uniq-c`
s/++i//g
WEND goto __dict__;(format t"goto void(0);WHILE <> <(int)std::ignore
use strict qw/Object/;
WEND goto nullptr;goto __dict__;proc $ARGV{STDERR} {OUTPUT=*read-eval*}")}

Prints 1 to 100 as numbers, separated by newlines. Probably not too difficult but whatever.

MashedPotatoes, 641 bytes, safe

synchronized(std::ignore){std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;goto nullptr;WHILE 0.0f>`uniq-c`
s/++i//g
WEND goto __dict__;(format t"goto void(0);WHILE <> <(int)std::ignore
use strict qw/Object/;
WEND goto nullptr;goto __dict__;proc $ARGV{STDERR} {OUTPUT=*read-eval*}")}

Prints 1 to 100 as numbers, separated by newlines. Probably not too difficult but whatever.

I was worried it would be too easy since I used a language of my own design, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to actually use this language for one of the few things it can actually do without being too awful.

1
source | link

???, 641 bytes

synchronized(std::ignore){std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;std::cout<<"Hello,world!"<<std::endl;goto nullptr;WHILE 0.0f>`uniq-c`
s/++i//g
WEND goto __dict__;(format t"goto void(0);WHILE <> <(int)std::ignore
use strict qw/Object/;
WEND goto nullptr;goto __dict__;proc $ARGV{STDERR} {OUTPUT=*read-eval*}")}

Prints 1 to 100 as numbers, separated by newlines. Probably not too difficult but whatever.