You know what, having the same user profile for both SO and PPCG is kinda boring. So imma change things up a little . (´• ◡ •`)
I mainly browse PPCG (or whatever the new acronym is) mainly on my phone, so if you see typos in my posts, it's because autocomplete was a little pain. ¯\_(´• ʖ̯ •`)_/¯
I am the creator of a little golfing language called Keg. ヽ(´• ᗜ •`)ﾉ - If y'all'd click that link that'd be great!
Keg has a chat room called The Sixth Barrel. Feel free to drop in and leave a mesaage.
I try to upvote every single Keg answer when posted
I do not like daylight saving. (╯•෴•）╯︵ ┻━┻
- Professinal Lenny
- Player of Mornington Crescent
- Lover of dead memes
- Roller of rick
- User of Keg
I also golf in scratch. Why? I don't really know. But, hey, it's unique!
Answers I'm Proud Of
- Swapping "Good" and "Bad - Keg, 7 bytes (1st place)
- Biggest Irreduciable Hello World - Keg, ????? bytes
- Print the Sequence - Scratch 3.0, 323 bytes
- I reverse the source code, you reverse the input - Keg, 2 bytes. This showed other languages that Keg can indeed play with the big boys.
- Generate Pascals Triangle - Keg, 40 bytes
- (╭☞´• ᗜ •`)╭☞ Do you make me up? - Keg, 3 bytes. Once again showing the big end of town that Keg can hold its own.
- 99 ways to say "I love you" (Alternatively, 99 ways to avoid the letter
I) - 33 bytes (UTF-8)
(∩´• ◡ •`)⊃━☆ﾟ.* m a g i c
My pronouns: he/him/his