All content published by this user before 5th September 2019 is licensed under version 3.0 of the CC BY-SA license until such time that Stack Exchange asks for permission to upgrade existing content to version 4.0, as per the 4.0 upgrade guidelines. This is in contrast to Stack Exchange's claims that they can irrecoverably and retroactively change the license of content whenever they want, without permission from the original contributor.
I am commonly found on Code-Golf, usually using languages like:
- Raku (formerly known as Perl 6)
- Python 3
Posts I'm proud of:
- Cyclic Levenquine (Gol><> 167 bytes)
- Golf you a quine for great good (Hexagony, Lost)
- Klein Topololyglots (37 bytes)
- Geiger Counter (Lost, Hexagony, SMBF)
- Halting Problem Paradox (brainfuck, 4376 bytes)
- Mutually Exclusive Quines (><>, 42+42=82 bytes)
- Hello, World! (Hexagony, 29 bytes)
If someone comments on a question "I wish there was a brainfuck solution", I feel obliged to provide one.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
2,545 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago