Hi there! I am presently a computer science student at the University of California in Santa Cruz, and am a programming fanatic and a fervent believer in everything science and mathematics. I haven't been as active as I used to be on PPCG, but I might still respond if you ping me in The Nineteenth Byte. See you around!
Personal favorite answers of my own on PPCG:
- Home Improvement for the Minotaur
- Determine If a Challenge is Worth Answering
- Calculate the Fermat Point of a Triangle
- The Centers of a Triangle
- Decode a Microsoft MS-DOS 5.0 FAT Directory Entry
Check out this really cute puppy!
And, if that was not enough, check out these adorable little hamsters!
I really like this.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
264 profile views
Last seen May 25 at 0:43