Hi there! I'm currently a student studying computer science at the University of California, Santa Cruz. I'm also a programming fanatic and a fervent believer in everything science and mathematics. I haven't been as active as I used to be on PPCG, but I might still respond if you ping me in The Nineteenth Byte. See you around!
Personal favorite answers of mine on PPCG:
- Home Improvement for the Minotaur
- Determine If a Challenge is Worth Answering
- Calculate the Fermat Point of a Triangle
- The Centers of a Triangle
- Decode a Microsoft MS-DOS 5.0 FAT Directory Entry
Check out this really cute puppy!
And, if that was not enough, check out these adorable little hamsters!
I really like this.