Some info about me:
- I am an 19 year old Software and Web Developer currently living at Quito, Ecuador.
- Winner of the first worldwide CS50 Puzzle Day organized by Harvard University and Facebook.
- Received a full merit-based scholarship by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to attend the 4th Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp.
- Software Developer at Bayteq Cia. Ltda.
- Student Ambassador at Wolfram Research.
- I'm a self taught Software Developer.
- Has suffered of depression and anxiety (Anxiety sometimes comes back along with overthinking).
- I love startups and entrepreneurship.
- I like politics but politicians disgust me.
- Sometimes its hard for me to socialize (I don’t know why, but some days I simply can’t)
- I “study” Software Engineering at UDLA (Universidad de Las Americas). I say “study” between quotes because I don’t really. I don’t bring any school supplies (notebooks, pens, etc) nor study for any exam. Somehow I ace all exams. In 4.5 years I’ll get that paper they call “Engineering degree” because “it will help me in my future”. More on this topic another day.