Geek on both own and professional time, I'm currently employed as a software development engineer in a famous banana company (yep, there may be a pun/riddle there).
Here's how I roll on StackOverflow:
- If I downvote your stuff, I will leave a comment telling you why.
- If I see an answer that's syntactically incorrect, I will downvote it.
- If I see an answer that doesn't answer the question, I will downvote it.
- If you fix your stuff, I will remove my downvote & the comment.
- If I realize I was wrong, I will remove my downvote and leave a comment acknowledging the downvote was undeserved.
TimeZone: CEST - Europe/Paris
Member for 7 years, 3 months
28 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 '13 at 10:57