Any colour you like.
Buy me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/ashwch
- Editing Help
- Accept the answer
- Least Astonishment
- What do (lambda) function closures capture in Python?
- why 0-6 is -6 false
- Making a flat list out of list of lists in Python
- str.join : LC vs generator
- Some patterns for fast Python: Guido van Rossum
- Why does
a == b or c or dalways evaluate to True? or How do I test one variable against multiple values?
- Python removing duplicates in lists
- Loop “Forgets” to Remove Some Items
- Best way to check if an item is present in a list of lists?