Noteworthy Java entries of mine:
- Print all ASCII alphanumeric characters without using them and done with ASCII as well!
- Infinite compilation Or how generics can be really messy.
- “Hello, World!” Yes, you'll learn something!
- It was just a bug The best use of Java's
- I made Java (mostly) unusable
- Determine Java's versions, portable in all versions of Java until 9 included!
- Compute number of chess moves This showcases some of the best golf, math and bit-twiddling tips ever.
- Fastest FizzBuzz implementation for a VM/dynamic language in Java, beats most compiled versions as well.