A Software Architect.
- Problem Analysis, Innovation of Solutions, Software Architecture, Design and Engineering
- System Architecture & Software Architecture
- Product Management & User Experience
- Internal innovation and entrepreneurship (intrapreneurship)
- A variety of domains and Interdisciplinary Development
- Research and assimilation of new technologies
- Research in various scientific fields, identifying needs and conception of solutions
- Agile and Iterative Software Lifecycle management
- Object Oriented (OOP), Aspect Oriented (AOP), Service Oriented (SOA), Microservices (uServices) Analysis & Design
- Various fields e.g. .NET, Spark, Big Data, Distributed Computing, Image Processing, GUI, Computer Graphics, GPGPU, Data Technologies, Web Services, Web Client and Desktop development
- Leading developers and products
- Technological training
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 19 '19 at 9:45
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14