This year's UEFA Euro 2016 is over and besides a couple of negative headlines there has been a very positive surprise as well – the Iceland national football team. Let's draw their national flag.
It's been discussed in the Sandbox, whether we need yet another "Draw that flag"-question, and the result was: Yes, we might. This challenge could end up with some interesting approaches. But I digress:
Well, obviously this challenge has no input.
- Draw the flag of Iceland in any applicable visual format of at least 100 x 72 units, where a unit is a pixel or a character.
- Save the output to a file or present it instantly – example formats are: images like png, jpg etc., vector graphics, draw on HTML canvas or even use non-whitespace characters for visualization.
- Use these colors: blue:
- If your language doesn't support specific color values, use the standard values for red, blue and white from the ANSI color codes.
- Draw the flag with the correct proportions, as shown in the figure below:
- You can write a program or a function. If it is an anonymous function, please include an example of how to invoke it.
- This is code-golf so shortest answer in bytes wins.
- Standard loopholes are disallowed.
This challenge is inspired by Draw the national flag of france.