Why don't you grow up?
In the past week a meme involving the young actor Aaron Bailey became trending in most Brazilian social networks. Entitled "why don't you grow up" it consists in repeating a sentence replacing its vowels with
is (it's a bit more complicated than that, I'll explain below). As I want to be a cool guy I decided to write a program that
mimimifies a given string.
The challenge consists of
mimimifying a string, following the rules:
õeshould be replaced with
kushould be replaced with
çushould be replaced with
gushould be replaced with
jushould be replaced with
- You can assume that
guu, will never appear, only
ocan have tildes and if they do they'll be followed by
e, repsectively (
- The only time
us are allowed in output strings is
gui, besides that case all other vowels present should be
- In all other circumstances all vowels must be replaced with
- Other than tilde all other accents may be ignored.
- Two or more
is in a row are not allowed, you should replace them with only one (
Por que você só fala assim?
pir ki vici si fili issim?
Que horas são?
ki hiris sim?
Óculos sem lente pode ser armação
ikilis sim linti pidi sir irmicim
Ganha o código com menos bytes
guinhi i kidigui kim minis bytis
- The vowels are
- You can see the full list of possible accents here.
- code-golf: the shortest code in bytes wins. Check meta if counting bytes is awkward in your language.
- Standard loopholes are forbidden
- Your output must be consistent in case: all upper/all lower.
- You may assume the input to be in whichever encoding you want but if you do you must specify it.
Happy golfing!/Hippy guilfing!