Your program will take in a string from stdin, and output multiple lines to stdout.
An example of input looks like this:
My favorite Chipotle order:
Let's break it down:
- The first character is either A (burrito), or B (burrito bowl).
- The second character is 1 (black beans), or 2 (pinto beans).
- The third character is either 1 (white rice), or 2 (brown rice).
- The fourth character is either 1 (chicken), 2 (sofritas), or 3 (steak).
- The fifth character is either 1 (mild salsa), 2 (medium salsa), or 3 (hot salsa).
- The last four characters are Y if they want the item, or N otherwise:
- character 6 is corn
- character 7 is guacamole
- character 8 is sour cream
- character 9 is cheese
A working program for this challenge will output this to stdout:
burrito bowl with:
Replace the above words with the words acquired from input.
Standard loopholes are disallowed.
You may only get input from stdin, and only put output to stdout.