This question already has an answer here:
- Determine whether strings are anagrams 133 answers
Inspired by Input ∩ Source Code.
- Your task is to determine whether the input is a permutation of the source code.
- A string. Input is flexible; it should be able to handle the character encoding used for the source code.
- You may only have two possible outputs, one when the input is a permutation of the source code, and one when it is not. Those outputs maybe be of any length (including 0) but must be distinct, consistent, and deterministic.
- Similar to quine challenges, the program/function may not read its own source code and 0-byte solutions are not allowed.
If your source code is
ppcg, then an input of
ppcg would be a permutation of the source code while
cpaqr would not be.