You know—they look like this:
The goal is to draw a music beats illustration like the following:
= = = = = = = = == = == = == = ==== == ==== == === = = ======= ======== == ==== = ========= = =================================
The rules are:
- The width of the illustration is 33 symbols, but if you need—any trailing spaces exceeding this width are allowed.
- Each column is made of equals signs (
- Each column has a random height (the height of the next column shouldn’t depend in any way on the height of the previous column), varying from 1 to 6. It’s also fine if it’s at least possible to get some input with no strict math probability (i.e. some inputs could appear more rarely than others).
- A column can’t float above the bottom and have gaps in it.
- Since every column has the minimal height of 1, the last row can’t have any gaps either—it always consists of 33 equals signs.
- Since it’s possible to have no columns with the height of 6 (it’s all random after all): in this case you don’t need to have a top line made of spaces. Applies to any edge cases of this nature: if suddenly your code provided no columns with the height greater than 1, you don’t need to have additional lines made of spaces above the bottom line.
- You don’t take any input.