Write a program/function that returns the vote count of its own Stack Exchange answer at the time of its execution.
- Your program/function may access this page (codegolf.stackexchange.com/questions/82609) off the internet, however:
- Your program/function may not accept any user input and
- The use of URL shorteners is not allowed
- Your program/function may use only its own source as a reference point to its vote count (for example: no referencing strings of text in its contained answer but not in its own source)
- Your program/function must output its own vote count and only its own vote count (for example: no returning all vote counts on this page)
This is code-golf, shortest code wins.