Given an input
n, output the value of the Fransén-Robinson constant with
n digits after the decimal place, with rounding.
- You may assume that all inputs are integers between 1 and 60.
- You may not store any related values - the constant must be calculated, not recalled.
- Rounding must be done with the following criteria:
- If the digit following the final digit is less than five, the final digit must remain the same.
- If the digit following the final digit is greater than or equal to five, the final digit must be incremented by one.
- You must only output the first
- Standard loopholes apply.
>>> f(0) 3 >>> f(1) 2.8 >>> f(11) 2.80777024203 >>> f(50) 2.80777024202851936522150118655777293230808592093020 >>> f(59) 2.80777024202851936522150118655777293230808592093019829122005 >>> f(60) 2.807770242028519365221501186557772932308085920930198291220055