Inspired by this question about packing into this format.
Occasionally I see a completed crossword and being as I am, I can't be bothered to find out what the solutions to the clues actually were.
- A 2D string (any format, newline separated, 2d list etc.)
- Blank squares will be represented with a
- Every other square will be in the lower case alphabet.
- You may assume that the input will be padded with spaces to form a rectangle
- Each word found
- You must search for words along and down
- Words will be at least two letters long
- If there are duplicate words, you have to output them for each time they appear
- You don't have to do any validation
- Words may be outputted in any order
- No strict formatting rules
word, step, west, reed
pies, not, no, wasp, in, eons, stop
igloo, word, on