I'm tired of seeing the same old-same old clock in my top-right-hand corner of my screen. It's time for a new clock. While the clock clock sated my lack of interesting clock for a little while, it simply will do no longer. Your job: make a better, more interesting clock.
Make a clock, provided that:
- Output is either graphical or directed to STDOUT or equivalent.
- You do not use ASCII numbers as the output (don't just print out the time).
- It must run continuously until stopped by closing the window or by CTRL-C or equivalent.
- It may NOT print out an infinite amount of lines (if using STDOUT).
- It must be human-readable, in any way.
- It must be accurate to 1/10th of a second to the system clock, and update with any changes to the system clock (so if I change system settings, it will update to my system clock).
- Your program cannot exceed 1024 bytes.
The voters should keep in mind the following:
Creativity should be valued above all.
- The better the explanation, the greater the up-votes.