Output the provided table of English pronouns exactly, in as few bytes as possible.
- The code will take no input
- The table is tab-delimited
- Each line begins with a single tab
\tif there is no row heading
- Each line ends in a single newline
\r\n), including the last line
- There are four tabs between "Plural" and the newline (
Plural\t\t\t\t\n) because it refers to the next four columns as well, but no other line has trailing tabs or spaces
- There is no Possessive Pronoun for "it", so the data is "-"
- The only pronoun to use an apostrophe is "one's". "It's" means "it is" or "is has" and is a contraction, not a pronoun
- Some people use "themself" for the singular, gender non-specific, third person, but in this table it is "themselves"
- This table is not complete; other non-standard, alternate and rare forms are not included
Use this link to check your output.
Pretty-printed (do not output this!)
Singular Plural Possessive Possessive Possessive Possessive Subject Object Determiner Pronoun Reflexive Subject Object Determiner Pronoun Reflexive First Person I me my mine myself we us our ours ourselves Second Person you you your yours yourself you you your yours yourselves Third Person he him his his himself they them their theirs themselves she her her hers herself it it its - itself one one one's one's oneself they them their theirs themselves