You are to approximate the value of:
Where your input is
- You may not use any built-in integral functions.
- You may not use any built-in infinite summation functions.
- Your code must execute in a reasonable amount of time ( < 20 seconds on my machine)
- You may assume that input is greater than 0 but less than your language's upper limit.
- It may be any form of standard return/output.
You can verify your results at Wolfram | Alpha (you can verify by concatenating your intended input to the linked query).
(let's call the function
f(1) -> 2.18273 f(50) -> 6.39981 f(10000) -> 6.39981 f(2.71828) -> 5.58040 f(3.14159) -> 5.92228
Your answer should be accurate to