This question already has an answer here:
- “Hello, World!” 759 answers
Everyone's first program outputs
Hello World!. This program should be very simple, that's all you have to do.
Output the string
Hello World! to the
- If your language doesn't support
STDERRdoesn't exist for it, you can output it to it's corresponding error system.
- You can't output anything else to
- You can't output anything to
STDOUTor take any input from
- You can't read any content from files.
This is code-golf, so the shortest answer in bytes wins.