Constantly having to check on television, or the time on your computer to see if its 2016 is a tedious task. Being programmers, we should be able to automate this task. Write a program that will output
2016 when the system time hits Friday, January 01, 2016 00:00:00. or rather
1451624400000 ms since midnight January 1, 1970.
There will be no input to your program.
Your program will output
2016 to STDOUT or the equivalent when the system time hits
1451624400000. The maximum allowed delay is 1 second or
1000 ms. If your program is started after
1451624400000, it should not output anything (an empty string is fine) and terminate normally.
- Your code must be a full program, not just a function.
- You can assume your program will be started after midnight January 1, 1970.
- Your program should be able to detect 2016 within a second of it occurring.
- Your program should terminate after outputting
- If your program is started after midnight January 1, 2016, it should not produce any output, or an empty string, and should terminate normally.
To keep with the trend of shortcomings in 2015, this is a code-golf challenge. The shortest code in bytes wins.