So, like the title says, today you are going to guess my password (sort of). You need to make a big long list of every possible password I might be using on my 4 digit online vault.
- It could contain any 26 letters of the alphabet in UPPER CASE.
- It could contain any numbers 0-9.
- So, basically, each digit has 36 different possibilities.
- There are four digits.
- Repeat characters are allowed! (Hint: Sample space is 1,679,616 or 36^4)
- Program must output all possible answers to a text file or to the console, line by line. (One answer per line)
- You may not make use of any premade tools for this (Idk if any exist, but just in case)
- It must generate all 36^4 possible answers
Remember, this is a Code-golf. So shortest answer in bytes wins. Please use the standard title format of
##Language Name, Byte Size. Even if there is a winner, feel free to post your answer. (It's always fun to see the different solutions in different languages).
Edit: Not a duplicate of sugested, mines has different context, and different paremeters. (I require numbers, duplicate characters, and only UPPERCASE)