A man from the stars has come to Earth! Luckily the president of the United States, Donald Trump, has an infinity-sided die. Using this die, he can conjure up a number which you, the mayor of Podunk, must use to determine who should be sent to stop the invader! But be careful, you can only send a limited amount of bytes on the back of your frog!
Given a user input (which will be a positive integer), you must return a string depending on what category the number is in.
- If the number is a Fibonacci number, you must output Ness.
- If the number is a Lucas number, you must output Lucas.
- If the number is both a Lucas number and a Fibonacci number, you must output Travis.
- If the number is neither a a Lucas number nor a Fibonacci number, you must output Pippi.
Here are a bunch of test cases:
1 => Travis 2 => Travis 3 => Travis 4 => Lucas 5 => Ness 6 => Pippi 7 => Lucas 8 => Ness 610 => Ness 722 => Pippi 843 => Lucas
- This is code-golf, the shortest answer in bytes wins.
- You program may be a full program or a(n anonymous) function.
There are a couple bonuses that you can use to help your frog get the data to President Trump faster:
-15bytes: If the input number is
2016, you must output
Trump, as he is at the peak of his presidency.