Welcome Back to the Future's fans and enthusiastic codegolfers.
Let's begin with this simple statement : Marty arrives in 2015 in one month (On october the 21st !). Therefore I propose we use the time remaining to pay him and the saga the best homage we can.
Marty left for 2015 on October the 26, 1985. Thus, you will have to write 3 code snippets of respective length 10, 26 and 85 in the language of your choice. Once executed, I'd like to see a visual representation of at least one of the 3 following symbols of Back to the Future :
as seen here :
Or (since Marty arrives in 2015 in the 2nd movie), the Grays Sports Almanac :
I don't excpect a copy of those images which are just examples. I expect your creatives ways to display one of those symbols from the Back to the Future franchise.
- This is a popularity contest that will stop at the end of the countdown (i.e. october 21st). Highest upvoted answer by then wins.
- You have to stick to one language for the three snippets.
- The 3 snippets can act separately to produce 3 results or together and produce one bigger result.
- You can use any language you'd like, even Piet if you want.
- You can of course use a language that have already been used as long as the result clearly differs from the first answer.
- The visual representation can be anything you'd like, from ASCII art to producing a JPG file. It can even be an animation if you feel like it.
- Refrain from using the standards loopholes
- Be creative ! We have seen that we can tweet mathematical art, you can even draw with your CPU so show me the best of your language.
The format of the answer can follow something along the line :
Snipet length 10
Snippet length 26
Snippet length 85
The output or a link to the output.