Whilst trying to golf several of my answers, I've needed to write large integers in as few characters as possible.
Now I know the best way to do that: I'll be getting you to be writing this program.
- Write a program that when given a positive integer, outputs a program that prints it to stdout or equivalent.
- The output programs don't have to be in the same language as the creator.
- The output must be at most 128 bytes.
- You may accept input from stdin or equivalent (not function input)
- You may output the resulting program to stdout or equivalent.
- The number output must be in decimal (base 10)
Your score is equal to the smallest positive integer your program can not encode.
The entry with the largest score wins.