Your goal is to create a program that prints itself indefinitely, with a new line after each one. Thus, if your program is a one-liner, it would be repeated on every line of the output.
A A A ...
- It must be a complete program, not a snippet or function.
- The program should loop forever without stack-overflow or recursion limit errors.
- Output is to stdout or closest alternative.
- No program input is accepted.
- Standard loopholes are disallowed, such as opening the program's file or accessing an external resource. Empty programs are disallowed as a standard loophole.
- If your program code ends with a trailing newline, this does not count as the necessary newline between quines, and you must print another.
- codegolf - Shortest code wins!