Code an ASCII cookie of a kind according to the input.
- The cookie kind. This is one of the three strings: "Plain", "Chocolate", or "Nuts". May be function arguments, stdin (or closest equivalent), or file arguments.
- An ASCII cookie. See below.
___ / \ | | \___/
for Plain input,
___ /. .\ | . | \___/
for Chocolate input, and finally
___ /^ \ |^ ^| \___/
for Nut input.
- This is my first challenge, it's as simple as can be. Constructive feedback is greatly appreciated.
- Use any means to do so.
- Trailing spaces are fine.
- This is a code golf challenge, so shortest entry at the end of 9 days (Wednesday, the 12th of August 2015) wins.
The winner is Jakube using Pyth with 41 bytes. Thank you to all who participated. I will now task myself with coming up with more complicated challenges.