You are a space tourist on your way to planet Flooptonia! The flight is going to take another 47,315 years, so to pass the time before you're cryogenically frozen you decide to write a program to help you understand the Flooptonian calendar.
Here is the 208-day long Flooptonian calendar:
Month Days Input Range Qupu 22 [0-22) Blinkorp 17 [22-39) Paas 24 [39-63) Karpasus 17 [63-80) Floopdoor 1  Dumaflop 28 [81-109) Lindilo 32 [109-141) Fwup 67 [141-208)
Your program, given an integer day in the year (range
[0-208)) is to output the corresponding day of the month and name of the month (e.g.
There is an exception, however: Floopdoor a special time for Flooptonians that apparently deserves its own calendar page. For that reason, Floopdoor isn't written with a day (i.e. the output is
0 => 1 Qupu 32 => 11 Blinkorp 62 => 24 Paas 77 => 15 Karpasus 80 => Floopdoor 99 => 19 Dumaflop 128 => 20 Lindilo 207 => 67 Fwup
- You must write a complete program.
- You can assume that the input is always valid.
- Your output may have a trailing newline but must otherwise be free of any extra characters. The case should also match the provided examples.
- You may use date/time functions.
- Code length is to be measured in bytes.