While moving, I broke my lamp. Now, I need a new one. It's your job to make me a lamp! I'm not sure what size I want, though I know I want a squiggly one.
Your program/function must take in a number input, and print out a lamp with that many squiggles/bumps.
/--\ () () /__\
/--\ () () () /__\
/--\ () () () () () /__\
- 0 & negative numbers don't matter
- To give the lamps (an this challenge) more of a variety, you must change the lamp shade.
- They must be 4 characters wide and 1 character high.
- They can be in any shape, including non-lamp-shade shapes.
- They must not contain whitespace.
- The base must stay the same.
- You must show an example input & output with your lamp shade.
- Shortest code wins!