Your task is to generate boxes using any one ASCII character with respect to the inputs given.
1 1 --> ===== = = ===== 1 2 --> ========= = = = ========= 2 1 --> ===== = = ===== = = ===== 2 2 --> ========= = = = ========= = = = ========= 2 5 --> ===================== = = = = = = ===================== = = = = = = =====================
Input can be taken from one of the following
- Command-line arguments
- Function arguments (2 arguments, one for each number)
Input, if taken from
stdinor command line arguments, will contain two positive integers, seperated by a space.
The two numbers denote the number of boxes in each column and row
- Boxes must be outputted in
stdout(or closest equivalent)
- Each box should have three horizontal spaces in them
- Both the numbers will be greater than 0, but will not go beyond 1000
- Any visible character can be used for outputting the boxes. (as long as they aren't too harsh on the eye!)
- You are permitted to write a full program or a function.
- There should be no unnecessary characters except an optional trailing newline character.
This is code-golf, so the shortest submission (in bytes) wins.