This is a little meta...
I need you to golf some code that takes no input whatsoever but outputs your username. That may seem easy enough, but you are code restricted. For example, if my username was
JimmyOlson172 my code for generating
JimmyOlson172 cannot contain characters (numbers, upper case or lower case versions of any of the letters, or symbols) in my username; therefore no
- This is code golf, shortest character count (modified by bonuses) gets the tick of approval.
- All entries must be executable. If possible provide some means of showing your code's execution; some sort of online execution of your code... like jsFiddle, etc.
- To deter you from using any characters in your username (this includes upper case or lower case letters, and numbers), a 100 point penalty is imposed on EACH use of a forbidden character. So if your username is "harry" and you use an
y, that's a 300 point penalty right then and there... Remember, a forbidden character is ANY character in your username, inclusive of uppercase and lower case versions of all letters, as well as numbers and symbols. (I have no idea if symbols can form part of these usernames?)
- All is not lost, if you successfully complete this task, you accrue an additional amount of points bonus totaling the length of your username. So if your code for generating
Harrytook 26 characters, your score becomes 26 + penalties (let's assume none in this example, so 0) - 5 characters = 21.
- No loopholes
- NO INPUT, that means no STDIN, no imported files, etc. The username must be generated by the code.
Special note: Username changes are banned from this challenge to prevent people abusing the "change-username-to-something-small-then-do-challenge" loophole mentioned by @xnor... Anyone abusing this loophole will be flagged and their answer will be marked invalid...