A Sophie Germain prime is a prime p such that 2p+1 is prime as well. For example, 11 is a Sophie Germain prime because 23 is prime as well. Write the shortest program to calculate Sophie Germain primes in ascending order
- The Sophie Germain primes must be generated by your program, not from an external source.
- Your program must calculate all Sophie Germain primes under 2³²-1
- You must print each distinct Sophie Germain prime your program finds.
- The person with the lowest score wins
- 2 points per byte of your code
- -10 if you can show a prime generated by your program greater than 2³²-1