Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to create a function or a program that outputs "yes" if a given number is divisible by 13 and outputs "no" if it isn't.
- You're not allowed to use the number 13 anywhere.
- No cop-out synonyms for 13 either (like using 15 - 2).
- Bonus points will be awarded for not using modulus, additional bonus for not using division.
- Your score will be the number of bytes in your code (whitespace not included) multiplied by your bonus.
- If you didn't use modulus, that bonus is 0.90; if you didn't use division, that bonus is 0.90.
- If you didn't use either, that bonus is 0.80.
- The lower your score, the better.
The input will always be an integer greater than 0 and less than 2^32.
Your output should be a simple "yes" or "no".
- Using some roundabout method of generating the number 13 for use is acceptable. Simple arithmetic synonyms like (10 + 3) are not allowed.
- The function or program must literally output "yes" or "no" for if the given number is divisible by 13.
- As always, clever solutions are recommended, but not required.