The challenge is to generate an image similar to the StackOverflow logo:
The output must contain:
- Image size 64*64 or greater
- A gray |__| shaped base
- A curved segmented stack coming up from the base. The segments will fade from gray to orange, and make a ~90 degree right turn. The number of segments should be between 5 and 7, with 6 being preferred.
Note: For ascii displays that lack color, use a '0' character to represent gray, and '9' for orange. '1' to '8' would represent the shades in-between.
- You must generate the image. Loading images or storing them in the code/binary is not allowed.
- The image is not required to be identical to the logo, however it must be recognizable as it.
- The method of display is up to you. Saving it to an image file or displaying on the screen are both acceptable.
- Accuracy of the image is the primary condition
- Elegance of generation is the secondary condition