The goal is to produce a single line of R code that:
- Does as little as possible
- In as many characters as possible (max of 100 characters)
- And is as ugly as possible (where "ugly" can be taken to mean inefficient computational strategies, extraneous characters such as a terminating semicolon, and so forth).
Do your worst, gentlefolk!
Objective criteria for winning
The winning answer will be judged according to the following point scale (the answer with the most points wins):
- Generate a sequence from 0 to 10 (100 points)
- In as many characters (N) as possible
- 0 points if N=100
- N-100 points if N<100 (i.e. lose a point for every character under 100)
- 2(100-N) points if N>100 (i.e. lose two points for every character over 100)
- Using as many negative examples from the R Inferno as possible
- 6 points per cited example
- Each example only counts once. This is so because a "heretic imprisoned in [a] flaming tomb" can only be so imprisoned one time. Thus two global assignments in your line of code only net you 6 points.