Write a code golf task such that
- The only input (if any) required by the task is text from standard input, and the only output required by the task is text to standard output.
- There is exactly one correct output string of characters for every possible legal input as defined by the task.
- Each possible legal input is less than 10000 characters long.
- Each correct output is less than 10000 characters long.
- The shortest program (that StackExchange users manage to write) that successfully completes the task for every input is in Java.
The task with the shortest associated Java program wins.