The game is simple. Test the user's response time by asking them to enter the correct value that is displayed on the screen in the shortest time possible. Each round of the game will be as follows:
Show Value ----> Get Response ----> Check Response ----> Report Response Time
ROUND ONE --------- COMPUTER : G USER : G CORRECT INPUT, TIME = 0.26 SECONDS
- You may use any language or program.
- Do not use third party libraries, except GUI libraries.
(as suggested by marinus)
- You may choose between CLI and GUI.
- +12 for the shortest code
- -2 for every byte after the 1024th byte
- +8 for GUI
- +8 for showing questions (eg: 4 + 2 = ?)
(rather than static values shown in the example above. There must be at least 10 questions.)
- +2 for random intervals between each round
- +4 for reporting average response time (in a set of 10 rounds)
- +4 for quickly vanishing questions/values
(questions/values stays on screen only for a short interval of time.
The vanish time must be less than or equal to 1 seconds.)
You must, in your answer, calculate the total points you have scored. eg (+12 (-2x3) +4 = 10)