CJam, 74 bytes by Optimizer
- Take an input of an integer
nthrough the console or a file.
- Find the sum of the
nth prime, square, triangular number, and cube. Add to that the factorial of the first decimal place of the square root of
xth Fibonacci number, where
xis the first digit of the square of
- Print that sum to the console or to a file.
- Entries must complete the task above for all positive integers less than 100.
- Standard loopholes are of course not allowed.
- Any built-in function that finds primes or tests for primes in any way is not allowed.
- This is code golf.
Summary of numbers to sum
nth prime (where 2 is the first) square of n nth triangular number (where 1 is the first) cube of n factorial of the first decimal place of the square root of n xth Fibonacci number, where x is the first digit of the square of n (2 is the third Fibonacci number)
Note: The numbers being summed are included here just for clarity.
Input: 1 Output: 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 7 Input: 11 Output: 31 + 121 + 66 + 1331 + 6 + 1 = 1556 Input: 99 Output: 523 + 9801 + 4950 + 970299 + 362880 + 34 = 1348487