This is an easy one.
Anagrams are words which have the same characters but in different order. All you have to do is to figure out if two strings are anagram or not.
- Take two strings as a function argument, command-line argument or from standard input.
- Write a function or program which returns truthy value if strings are anagram, falsy value otherwise
- Anagrams may have different number of spaces (
) characters in them.
- Anagrams are case insensitive matches.
- Anagrams can only have printable ASCII characters for this code-golf.
For example(taken from the Wikipedia page itself):
Doctor Who is an anagram of
Torchwood . Note missing space and lack of capital D and W in
This is code-golf so minimum bytes code win!