The challenge is to draw the outline of an 'island', generated using a seed as input.
- Input (seed): string of 6 characters (exactly) allowing only lowercase letters (i.e. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz) - examples: 'island', 'aaaaaa', 'jhgcfj'
- Each seed is to give a unique island (i.e. no two seeds will give the same output)
- No output is to be a transformation of another seed's output. That's translation, reflection, rotation, scaling or any combination thereof.
- Using the same seed should always give the same output
- Output: 600px by 600px image
A valid island is drawn using a single line, which:
- forms a closed loop
- is 1px thick with no smoothing, blurring etc.
- is continuous (i.e. after drawing a pixel the next pixel will be in one of the 8 adjoining spaces that isn't occupied)
- does not cross itself at any point
- does not leave the boundaries of the image
- is black (#000), on a background of white (#FFF)
- has no lines of reflective symmetry
- must enclose white space
Source code has a limit of 500 bytes.
Aside from that, popularity decides; most votes wins.