The Symbols vs. The Letters
The task is to write two programs:
Print each of The Letters exactly once without using any of them in your program.
Print each of The Symbols exactly once without using any of them in your program.
- Whitespace may appear in your program or the output.
- Non-ASCII characters are not allowed.
- Output goes to standard out or to a file as either the contents or name of the file.
- No input.
- Output must only contain ASCII characters from one set or the other.
- The programs can be written in different languages or the same language with one exception:
- The Whitespace language may only be used for one of the programs.
- Standard loopholes apply.
# of characters in program 1 +
# of characters in program 2 =
Lowest score wins!
To encourage more submissions, you may still post an answer with a solution for only one of the programs. You won't be able to win, but you would still be able to show off something cool.