Write a Brainfuck interpreter that can interpret multiple Brainfuck programs embedded within the same source. The syntax is the same except that the instructions must be prefixxed with the number/ID of the targetted program. Example:
What is required:
- That it is theoretically able to interpret an unlimited number programs embedded within the same source.
- That the instruction order does not matter.
- That the code does not use features of a language that would natively solve this problem or natively interpret Brainfuck. Pretty much, don't cheat. I'll leave this to your discretion.
What is not:
- Unlimited Brainfuck storage. Only a minimum of 1000 Brainfuck cells per is imposed.
- It is not required that the input and output specify which bf program is doing the io. It'd be a cool feature tho, so if you do implement this you get -15 bytes.
You can do postfix if you want, just specify in that case. This is code-golf, so the smallest source in bytes (after the the -15 byte bonus) wins.